2-Second DIY Curl-Former
You No Longer Need More Time To DIY Curl Your Hair To Avoid Heat Damage!
DIY curlers are always a healthier option for your hair compared to a heated curler, but always take more time for the manual work. But what about combining the ease of use AND heat protection together in one product?!
This 2-Step DIY Curler Literally has two steps:
- Put the hook in the curler
- Pull your hair through the curler using the hook
✔ 2 Seconds: Unlike the old style of manually curling everything yourself, to curl one section of hair literally takes 2 seconds = Curl your entire hair in less than 10 minutes!
✔ Happy & Healthy Hair: NO MORE heat damage. Period.
✔ Wake Up With Curls: The curlers are soft meaning they won’t bother you much. But for extra comfort, tie your entire head with a comfortable scarf and go to bed, to wake up to beautiful curls.
✔ Natural Looking Curls/Waves: Create a soft elongated spiral curly wave to give you a soft beachy, textured look, use to the root or halfway down for a soft tousled bends to the ends of the hair.
How To Use:
- Put the hook through the curler
- Make sure your hair is damp & moisturized
- Get as close to your scalp, then hold that section of hair and use the hook to pull your hair through the curler
- If there is any pulling or snagging during the application process this is because the section of hair is too large for the hook.
- Leave to dry completely, remove and style!
Note: Each package comes with 18 pieces of curlers and a hook. Feel free to order more than one unit at a discounted price if you need more!