A silicone massage tool to reduce the appearance of cellulite while tightening and toning skin.
If you want to know more…
Reduce the appearance of cellulite with Cellu-Cup. Crafted from pure silicone, this massage tool is designed to stop and reverse the effects of stretched skin when used in conjunction with the famous pinch and roll technique, most commonly practiced by professionals. Portable and durable, this massage tool is adaptive to whatever type of cellulite you have. Using massage oil or shower gel, massage for just three to five minutes per day for lasting results, and watch as the color changes to white—indicating you're done.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
This product is 100 percent silicone and does not contain PVC or plastic.
-First, start by applying massage oil or shower gel in your shower, then squeeze the air from your Cellu-Cup and place it on the area to be treated.
-The pinching of the skin occurs immediately after you release your cup.
-Continue horizontal and vertical for two to three minutes.
-Then, start with an “S” movement for one minute.
-Suction the cup deeply and glide for the last step for one minute.
-This process should be approximately five minutes in total.
-Do not use Cellu-Cup:
- If you have malignant or benign tumor (cancer).
- If you have varicose veins in the treated area.
- If you are suffering with fever and inflammatory state.
- After taking oral and/or injectable anticoagulant.
- In case of high blood pressure.
- If you experience dermatological diseases, skin lesions, sores, or burns.
- If you have blood diseases or circulatory diseases.
- If you experience allergic reactions or eczema, including contact eczema.
- If you have a large number of moles (beauty spots) on the treatment area.
- If in doubt, seek advice from a medical professional.